Saturday, December 1, 2007

Time for a New Hair Cut!


Yesterday I decided that it was definitely time to get hair cut. Sometimes I am a little bit crazy about my hair being healthy. Yet since this semester has been pretty crazy I haven't had it cut since JULY!! Yeks! So it was definitely time for a cut. I was just going to get a normal cut nothing different at all. I went to the Hairman (on the levee in West Lafayette). I have been there so many times and they always do a great job on my hair.

So I got there she washed my hair. As she was washing my hair I told her it had been awhile since I had it cut so she was aware that I had quite a few split ends. After she washed my hair and combed it she put this gel stuff on it to help my ends. Its called 'Sealed Ends' I know that you can buy it, because my sister, Mariah, has some. It kinda smells gross but it works really well. The point of it is to keep the ends of you hair sealed (hint the name) so that your split ends don't get any worse.

Then she started cutting and it was all good. She cut about 1/2 inch off then she got to my side swooping bangs and asked how short I wanted them and all. I had them cut a little shorter but long enough to still be able to put them behind my ears. And thats when I was said, "Ya know why don't we just a few layers in my hair and make it different" The picture above is kinda what my hair looks like only more of a side part and more bangs. And blonde of course!

It was time for something new and different. Its not extremely different but it is different than what I had before. I like it. Sometimes its just time for a change. So I hope that you will just change it up a little and see what you come up with.

No comments: