Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Get comfy!




So today we had a first snow. I thought it was going to be terribly windy out so I layered up with my long johns underneath. But when I got to campus it wasn’t too bad. But I have to say that I was pretty toasty all day long with my long johns.

Mine are plain gray, kind of boring I know. I was looking at some at JCPenney a while ago and found some cute ones that had pink flowers on them and another pair that was called cotton pointelle (pictured above). They have the flowers sort of cut out of the material. They are about $22 each, pants and top.

Since we are on the subject, I also found really cute pajamas there. My favorite was a long sleeve night shirt that came with matching underwear. I think they were about $25, but I couldn’t find them online. I also found pajamas with footies in them! I want a pair of those. It would make me feel like a kid again! They were only $17!

They also had really cute robes that were supersoft! They are about $25, but I couldn’t find the styles that I saw in the store online. So add some of these to your wish list and get comfy!

No comments: