Friday, December 7, 2007

Embrace your Natural Style

As I wrote about last week, I told you that I got a new hair cut and it was different well not only was it different but it is really easy to maintain. All that I have to do now is blow dry it and it looks great! Where as before I would dry it, then straighten which was just so frustrating because it would take at least 30 minutes to do my hair. now its about 10 to 15 minutes! I love it! I have always had this really ugly curl in my hair right about at my shoulders. I always thought that it looked so ugly which was why I would straighten my hair all the time.

A few summers ago I was at a church camp and of course if you have ever been camping before, every girl is also in the bathroom doing there hair and make-up all at the same time. I was straightening my hair when this girl, Madlen, told me I should embrace that curl and work with it not against it! She had amazing curly/wavy hair, and always look amazing. At the time I was like yea I probably should but I didn't really know how. I think that I just now actually figured out how to embrace this curl. Since I got my hair cut its at just the right length for that once ugly curl to be beautiful! My hair curls out perfectly and looks really good. Of course this did take me a while to figure out how to do this but I think that you could do it right now!

You can't be afraid to let your hair do what it wants to, and to try new things! I hope that you will try a new style embrace your hair as it is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.