Friday, December 7, 2007

Should guys pluck theire eyebrows?


I have an issue with eyebrows on men. Last week I got my eyebrows waxed because they were so bushy that I was mistaken for a plant! Ok not really but you know what I mean. Then later I was at my friend, Keith's apartment, and he asked "Why the heck are you eyebrows so red?!" I told him I got them waxed because I hate to pluck! We continued to talk about plucking and then of course we got on the subject of men plucking. I noticed Keith's eyebrows weren't too bad especially for a guy, but he did have some stragglers. I asked him how he felt about guys plucking and he said "well ya I do it but I hate it, but I don't want them to look like a girls eyebrows" He said he hates to do it though so he hadn't done it in awhile. That's when he asked me if I would pluck them for him! I couldn't believe he asked me to do that! Actually I can't believe that he wanted me to pluck his eyebrows! Let alone trust me to pluck them!

So I plucked his eyebrows of course I made sure that they didn't look like a girl at all, yet still look descent. He liked his eyebrows when I was done, yet he was pretty squirmy while I was plucking and I told him he had to sit still and man-up!

So I did some research on what others think about guys plucking there eyebrows. This is what I found, Most say that men should pluck there eyebrows, mostly just to make sure that they don't have a unibrow (which is so unattractive). Although some disagree but I found that most agree that it is very unattractive for men to have bushy brows and unibrow. So get out those tweezers boys!

But I want to know what you think? So let me know!

No comments: