Thursday, November 29, 2007

Get help choosing the right outfit


So I know that all of us that attend Purdue University have definitely noticed that winter is well on its way. With pretty cold temperatures, a few rainy days, and wind that goes right through you no one looks forward to trekking the ten or fifteen minutes to class. Thankfully this semester is almost over, but then we have next semester and the snow to look forward to. Take a look at last year's conditions (picture above), and I know you'll be thrilled! Maybe we can get another snow day! You can find some Youtube videos here.

I don’t know about you guys, but when I hear that it is going to be 50 degrees, I think warm. That was supposed to be the temperature the other day, but it felt so much colder than that. I am terrible at figuring out what to wear so that I will be comfortable. Fortunately the other day on College Fashion I read a review on Cumul.us -a website where not only can you find the weather for that day but also an idea of what to wear! Just pop in your zip code and the weather and an idea of what to wear comes up in seconds. If you register, which I did, then you can submit what you are wearing that day and make your own predictions of the weather.

Today it suggested wearing a winter coat on top, pants on bottom, and sunglasses as an accessory. I think that a scarf and gloves need to be added as accessories, because it is pretty nippy out today. Take a look and let me know what you think!

No comments: