Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Black Friday



So this past Friday was Black Friday. And I decided to go. For the first time. Ever.

My sister and I decided to pull an all-nighter Thursday night, which was probably not the smartest idea, but I went strong all day long until about 10:30 PM Friday night. Then I was dead.

The first place we hit was Kohl’s at about 4 AM. We decided that the lines were too long at about 4:20 and put down our stuff and went to Wal-mart. While she waited in line in the electronics department, I ran around the store getting other items and bringing them back to her. Then we were off to Target, and then back to Kohl’s, where the stuff we had put down was still in the same place.

Most of the time I was just tagging along, because she was doing most of the shopping and I was there to keep her company. But I got a few things, like a super-soft blanket, a printer ($34), and a gift for my mom and nephew. I still don’t think that waiting in the lines was worth getting a $35 blanket for $8. Did any of you go shopping? Get any good deals? I guess if I wouldn’t have gone I wouldn’t have gotten a new phone and met a new guy! (Cute guys work at Best Buy :)

No comments: