Saturday, November 24, 2007

Too Many Accessories

As you know this week is thanksgiving, and I am at home instead of at college. I left on Tuesday and won’t be back to school until Sunday, so I had to do a lot of packing to come home. Like most college students I had a ton of laundry to do making it hard to pack clothes because most of them were dirty. I decided that I would just put all of my dirty clothes in the laundry basket and just take that home. I thought it was a great idea, until I finished packing realizing that I didn’t know what clothes I had in my laundry basket so therefore I didn’t know what shoes, earrings and head bands to pack that would match the clothes I had.

I am just in love with all of my earrings and all of my shoes! I have so many that I have certain earrings for a specific outfit as well as shoes. You know how you have that adorable red shirt and then you don’t have any earrings to go with it. So next time you are at Claire’s you see the most adorable red earrings that would go great with you new shirt! I have a pair of big hoop earrings in just about ever color. Then the shoes I have a pair of flats in just about every color too along with my wonderful heels like I spoke about in my last post.

So back to my dilemma with what shoes and earrings I should pack for thanksgiving break. I decided to pack most of the basics that should cover pretty much everything. Like white, black, and of course pink (I have A LOT of pink!)

It is now Friday and I haven’t had a problem, between all of my clothes and the bag full of shoes, earrings and head bands I have managed to always find something that matches. I guess when it comes right down too it I really don’t need all of those earrings, shoes and head bands, I could make it with just the basic colors. At least when I go away for a few days I can manage. Hehe! I love my earrings, shoes and head bands way too much.

1 comment:

hair extensions said...

Clip In Indian Remy Hair Extensions allow you to add some inches and volume to your hair without having to wait for it to grow out. A very popular trend, many women today are turning to extensions to create a new look and style. B